Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA)
Student Consumer Information
的 Higher Education Opportunity Act (Public Law 110-315) (HEOA) was enacted on August 14, 2008, reauthorizes the Higher Education Act of 1965, 经修订的(HEA).
的 Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 (HEOA) contains numerous federal reporting 和 disclosure requirements for information from various administrative areas of higher education institutions. In order to make this information readily available, the Office of 制度研究 和 Effectiveness (IRE) has created this page which is designed to provide quick access to this data.
的 following are general consumer information subject areas, which provide links to references, reports 和 additional details. If you need further information, please 联系 IRPE.
Notice of Availability of Institutional 和 金融援助 Information
Assistance in Obtaining Institutional or 金融援助 Information
General Institutional Information
- Privacy of Student Records−Family Educational Rights 和 Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Facilities 和 Services for Students with Disabilities
- 学生的多样性 (大学导航器)
- 出席费用 (CUS只有)
- 退款政策 和 Requirements for Withdrawal (from Undergraduate Catalog) 和 Return of Federal 金融援助
- 教学设施 (Driving directions 和 campus map)
- 信用证转让, 先前学习学分 & CLEP, 清晰度的协议
- Accreditation, Approval, Licensure of Institution 和 项目
- Federally M和ated Complaint Process by State
- Computer Use 和 File Sharing
- Career 和 Job Placement Services
Teacher Preparation Program Report
Student Financial Assistance
- Assistance Available From Federal, State, Local, Institutional 项目
- Federal Student 金融援助 Penalties for Drug Law Violations:
Student aid eligibility might be suspended if the offense occurred while you were receiving federal student aid (grants, 贷款, 或勤工俭学). 当你完成FAFSA时, you will be asked whether you had a drug conviction for an offense that occurred while you were receiving federal student aid. 如果答案是肯定的, you will be provided with a worksheet to help you determine whether your conviction affects your eligibility for federal student aid. Preview the drug eligibility worksheet.If your eligibility for federal student aid has been suspended due to a drug conviction, you can regain eligibility early by successfully completing an approved drug rehabilitation program or by passing two unannounced drug tests administered by an approved drug rehabilitation program. If you regain eligibility during the award year, notify your financial aid office immediately so you can get any aid for which you are eligible.If you are convicted of a drug-related offense after you submit the FAFSA, you might lose eligibility for federal student aid, you might be liable for returning any financial aid you received during a period of ineligibility.
- Initial Loan Counseling for Student Borrowers
- Institutional Code of Conduct – Best Practices for Education Loans
- Preferred Lender Arrangements
- Drug 和 Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program (“Toward a Drug-Free University”)
- Vaccination Policies:健康 Immunization 和 Records Policy
From Immaculata大学 2011-2012 Student H和book, page 67. All students residing in University housing must complete physical, immunization 和 health record forms upon enrollment in Immaculata大学 for their protection 和 that of others on campus. 脑膜炎疫苗, or a signed waiver of the vaccine, is required by the State of Pennsylvania for all students who reside in University housing.
- 年度安全 和 消防安全报告 (2023)
- Anti-hazing Policy 和 Institutional Report (August 2023)
- Retention Rates, Graduation Rates, Transfer Out Rates (大学导航器)
- Graduation Rates by 金融援助 status
- Job Placement for Graduates
- Graduate 和 Professional Education Placement for Graduates